Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lime Rita


Ingredients:
  • 12 oz. limeade concentrate (doesn't need to be thawed)
  • 12 oz. squirt
  • 12 oz. tequila
  • 12 oz. light beer
Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients in a pitcher and serve over ice with a lime.
  2. To fancy it up...lol... you can salt the rims or use margarita stemware.

There are lots of names that people have for this kind of drink, but I made this name up to make it sound suitable to offer guests at a fiesta-themed party.  If you like margaritas, you're sure to like this drink - and I promise you, you won't taste the beer.  I decided on this recipe after trying it this summer at one of our pool parties.  My problem for this Mexican fiesta was that I wanted the margarita 'flavor' without having to stand at a blender all night - or have the noise of the blender interrupt the event.  Worked great - it was a big hit and could not be easier!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it sure smelled delicious! I would like for you to bring me a pitcher of this in the hospital so that I can chug it immediately after giving birth. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete