Killer Flank Steak
- 2 lb. flank steak
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/2 T dried Italian seasoning
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place steak in a covered container or ziploc bag. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steak. Marinate at least 20 minutes at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Grill over medium coals for 6 minutes. Turn and grill for an additional 6-8 minutes until cooked to desired doneness. Slice thinly on the diagonal. Serves 3-4.
Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped (3 T reserved)
- 1 c light sour cream (can also use non-fat plain yogurt)
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 1-2 t salt
- 1-2 t pepper
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese, grated (4 T reserved)
- 8 green onions, sliced (2 T reserved)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- When potatoes are done, allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins. To the potato flesh, add bacon, sour cream, milk, salt, pepper, cheese, and green onions. Mix until creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins. Top with reserved ingredients (cheese, bacon, and green onions). Bake another 15 minutes.