- 1 c flour
- 1/4 c salt
- 2 T Cream of Tartar
- 1 c warm water
- 1 T oil
- 2 packages Kool-Aid (I choose flavor based on the colors I want)
- In a medium sauce pan, add all ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Cook on medium heat while stirring constantly.
- Your dough will begin to form and change consistency.
- When the dough has changed all the way through (just takes a couple minutes), remove from heat.
- Knead for about 30 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container. Play Dough keeps a few weeks.
|My helper measuring out the flour|
|Mix ingredients well in sauce pan (Lime flavor)|
|When dough changes consistency, remove from heat (Orange flavor)|
|Knead for about 30 seconds|
|Clean up your helper and cooking station! :)|