- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen ravioli of your choosing (I used chicken & mozzarella)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh sage
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the flour, milk and broth.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the milk mixture, cheese, pumpkin, parsley, sage and nutmeg. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ravioli and stir into sauce. Sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Recipe from Taste of Home