- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 Kaiser or other crusty rolls, toasted
- 8 slices cooked bacon (you can also use turkey bacon)
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of cheese (our favorite is pepperjack)
- Sprinkle chicken with Lawry's seasoning salt.
- Mix mayonnaise and about 1 tsp Lawry's seasoning salt in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on rolls. Top with chicken, bacon, tomato, lettuce, and cheese.