- Salmon fillet
- 1/2 c pesto
- 3/4 c alfredo sauce
- 1/2 small sweet onion, sliced 1/4" thick
2. Mix together pesto and alfredo sauce and spread over salmon.
3. Separate rings of sweet onion slices and place on top of sauce.
4. Pull together sides of foil to make "tent" for the salmon/sauce/onions.
5. Place tent on the grill for about 13-15 minutes. Check for salmon to be flaky.
By the way, this final picture is not the real thing. We completely devoured ours before I remembered to take a pic, but you get the idea. :-) Also, in case you were wondering, I use the pesto and alfredo sauce from Costco - conveniently sitting next to each other in the refrigerated section! I wish I could give proper credit to the person who shared this recipe with me (Kim?) but you will absolutely love how easy and "gourmet" this recipe is with a 3 minute prep time!