- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-in. slices
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 dill pickle spear, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. dill pickle juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon or spicy brown mustard
1. Place first five ingredients in a large bowl, toss to coat. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning once. Cool. Cut into quarters and place in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
This is the best potato salad I've ever had! It literally tastes like french fries in tartar sauce! Delicious!
Recipe from Better Homes and Gardens