- Ritz crackers
- Peanut butter - creamy or chunky (I prefer the chunky)
- Chocolate chips (any kind you prefer - I have made them with milk chocolate and semi-sweet)
- Oil or shortening to thin chocolate with
- Smear peanut butter between 2 Ritz crackers to make a 'sandwich'
- Melt chocolate chips on low heat in a saucepan stirring frequently. You can use oil or shortening (I actually use olive oil) to thin the chocolate.
- Using tongs or forks, dip peanut butter sandwiches in chocolate and tap to remove excess chocolate.
- Set on cookie sheet with wax paper or saran wrap to let set up. Place them in the refrigerator or freezer to speed this process up.