- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows - OR - 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies® (I don't recommend you skimp here and go name brand)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
- Melt 1/2 c chocolate chips and 1/4 c butterscotch chips on low in a saucepan. Drizzle on top and let cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.