- 2 c peanut butter (chunky or smooth - chunky is my favorite)
- 3/4 c butter
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 3 c powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)
- Melt butter. Add the peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Remove from heat and gradually add powdered sugar. Using hands, mix thoroughly.
- Spread peanut butter mixture on the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips over low heat and stir constantly until smooth.
- Spread chocolate evenly over peanut butter mixture.
- Place in a refrigerator until the chocolate has set up. Cut into small pieces (much smaller than brownie size) and enjoy!
I actually got this recipe from a student of mine who used this recipe as the basis for her demonstration speech. (I made only a slight modification) Really easy to make and always a hit for the Reeses lovers. Seems like whenever I take this somewhere people are asking me for the recipe - always a good sign! Enjoy!