- 3 cans of Rotel tomatoes (these are in with the canned tomatoes
- 1 can sliced olives (3 oz. can), drained
- 4 sliced green onions, sliced thin
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed to bite-sized pieces
- Toppings: fresh cilantro, sour cream/plain yogurt, grated cheese, jalapenos, fresh diced tomatoes, etc.
- In a large pan, cook/brown cubed chicken until cooked through.
- In a stockpot, combine Rotel tomatoes, olives, and green onions on medium heat.
- Add chicken to stockpot and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Serve tomato/chicken mixture over yellow rice and top with your choice of toppings.