- 2 c pumpkin seeds
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t chili powder
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet or baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Remove seeds from pumpkin. I try to get most of the gunk off of them, but I don't wash or rinse them because I think they're more flavorful that way.
- Combine spices and mix well. Mix pumpkin seeds with olive oil and then spread spices over evenly. I thought the easiest way to do this was to use a baking pan rather than a cookie sheet (easier for turning seeds with bigger edges on the sides). I dumped the oiled seeds and then sprinkled the spices over the top. Then stirred with spatula before putting in oven.
- Bake for 25-20 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes.