- 1 lb ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 large egg whites
- 10 oz frozen, chopped spinach, thawed with liquid squeezed out
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- roasted red peppers (I used canned ones)
- Combine all ingredients aside from peppers in a mixing bowl and combine with your hands.
- Form into about 8 patties.
- Grill, top with roasted red peppers, and enjoy!
These were delicious! Even my toddler scarfed his down! The original recipe didn't recommend any condiments. We just used a bit of mayo. I think they would be even better with some chipotle mayo. We'll give that a whirl next time, because there will definitely be a next time!
Recipe from Green Lite Bites