Mediterranean Roasted Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- Place salmon in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and remaining salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon over each fillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, olives and remaining oil mixture. Spoon over fillets.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Lemon-Feta Angel Hair Pasta
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Drain pasta; stir into skillet. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
This was a HUGE hit at my house! It's a definite keeper!
Recipes and photo from Taste of Home