- 1 roasted chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 16 oz. package fresh tri-colored cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coursely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 jar of Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered red onion
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add tortellini, and cook for 7 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano, and salt. Place the cooked tortellini in the bowl, and toss to coat.
- Gently mix the spinach, feta cheese, olives, roasted chicken, and onion into the bowl with the pasta. Cover and chill at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.