- 6 pitas
- 1 small container Hummus (about 1/3c)
- 1/3c feta
- Chicken breasts (2 large or 3 medium) cooked and chopped *rotisserie chicken would make this meal even faster!*
- Sliced olives
- Green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spread hummus over pita and top with feta and chicken.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes. For the last 2 minutes of cook time, we slid ours directly on the rack to make for a crispier pita crust. Loved it that way!
- Cut pita pizzas into slices.
- Top with spinach, tomatoes, olives, and green onions.
My girlfriend, Carla, made these for us and we absolutely loved them! They are filling but light... flavorful and delicious. Kid friendly too, although Emma went without the green onions. This will be on regular rotation at our house!