- 2 cups white long grain rice
- 2 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- One 15-ounce can mild green enchilada sauce
- One 4-ounce can sliced black olives
- One 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Avocado and cilantro for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cook rice according to package directions.
3. Place chicken, enchilada sauce, olives, tomatoes, sour cream, salt, pepper and cumin into a large bowl, mixing to combine. Pour cooked rice into prepared baking dish and layer beans on top of rice. Pour chicken mixture over rice and top evenly with cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until cheese is melted and rice is hot. Serve garnished with fresh avocado and cilantro.