3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of Balsamic vinaigrette
Trader Joe's South African Smoke seasoning
salt and pepper
1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced into 1-inch thick rings
8 cups baby spinach /power greens mix
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
quarter of a red onion, thinly sliced
Pear & Gorgonzola vinaigrette
1. Marinate chicken breasts overnight in balsamic vinaigrette in a covered/sealed container in the refrigerator.
2. Prepare pineapple for grilling.
3. Slice red onion, wash and drain blueberries, and chop avocado. Place onion, blueberries, avocado, and crumbled feta on top of spinach/power greens mixture.
4. Place marinated chicken breasts on grill, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and South African Smoke seasoning.
5. Grill chicken on medium for approximately 10 minutes per side. Remove from grill to cool for 10 minutes.
6. Grill pineapple slices approximately 5 minutes per side. Cut into 1 inch chunks.
7. Chop grilled chicken into bite-sized pieces.
8. Top spinach salad mixture with chicken and pineapple. Add your favorite amount of pear & Gorgonzola vinaigrette!
Original recipe taken from Gimme Some Oven