- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup cashews (feel free to substitute nuts and seeds as desired)
- 1 c shredded coconut
- 1/3 c dark brown sugar or sucanat
- 1/3 c real maple syrup
- 1/4 c olive oil or coconut oil (if you use coconut oil, heat until it's in liquid form)
- 3/4 t salt
- 1 cup raisins (or any other dried fruit you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, nuts, coconut, and brown sugar (or sucanat).
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, and salt.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oats mixture and combine well.
- Lay out granola onto 2 sheet pans and place in the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes, stirring every half an hour.
- Remove from oven and transfer to large bowl. Add in the raisins and mix well.