- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 c sugar, plus some left aside
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp baking soda
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 1 bag Reece's Pieces Pastel Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, both sugars, vanilla, eggs and baking soda with a mixer.
- Add 1 c flour and continue to mix with mixer.
- Add the rest of the flour and mix with wooden spoon. Check texture. If dough is not sticky, you're ready to roll. If it is still sticky, slowly add more flour until it's not.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into small balls (about an inch in diameter), then roll them in extra sugar.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, place 2 Reece's Pieces Pastel Eggs on top and let cool.
Recipe from Cupcake Diaries
These were absolutely delicious and a cute Easter treat!