- 1 pound ground Angus beef
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Cooking spray
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1/3 cup prepared sour cherry or cranberry chutney
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peaches
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
Preparation1. Combine ground beef and next 5 ingredients. Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
2. Heat your grill to medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Add patties; cook 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 165°.
3. Place 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of each bun; top each with a burger. Spread 2 tablespoons Cherry-Peach Chutney on top of burger and then put other bun half on and enjoy!
Adapted from Cookinglight.com